Stock Audits & Provisioning
Tech-Log has experience in providing stock audits and provisioning exercises for many airlines and inventory managers over recent years including easyJet, Air Astana, Wizz Air, Bristow Helicopters and Spice Jet to name a few.
Stock audits generally refers to the physical verification of the inventory, however we can also include valuation of the inventory and bring proven experience to provide a cost effective, accurate and professional service.
We also offer warehouse planning services and process implementation to organisations in conjunction with these services.
Stock audits enable inventory owners to be confident in accurate inventory levels and valuations but also highlight:
- any loss or pilfering
- levels of turnover/dormant stock
- life limited parts status
Incorrect inventory balances has a direct effect on reported profit.
Inaccurate inventory levels through lack of professional auditing or inaccurate inventory provisioning may result in:
- inadequate or inappropriate inventory; failure to meet the operator demands
- high inventory levels resulting in poor cash flow and financial loss
- inaccurate or incomplete record of inventory movements resulting in lack of reliability data
- lack of security over inventory resulting in loss, theft or misappropriation
- obsolete inventory held or incorrectly supplied to customers, resulting in financial loss ultimately damage to reputation
Allow Tech-Log to assist you with your inventory management, stock auditing, provisioning and warehouse services.